JACKIE GAUTHIER FITNESS
90 DAYS TO BIKINI
TURBO FIRE/CHALEAN EXTREME HYBRID
1) Work out only 5 days a week less than 1 hour per day.
2) Get in swim suit-ready shape before summer.
I am busy, full time working mom of two babies. I need to set priorities for my time ALL the time. I had my last baby 10 months ago, and I still do not feel like I am in the shape I want to be when summer rolls around since i had to take some time off recently due to a surgery. I have done Chalean Extreme and Turbo Fire-separately-but did not finish the Turbo Fire program completely due to the surgery. I LOVE both programs so much. I want to combine what I love most about each program and compress it into a 5 day a week program. Chalean Extreme has the perfect amount of weight lifting, but I felt I was missing out on cardio, which was only two days a week. Turbo Fire has the most fun cardio workouts, and you can burn a TON of calories doing them, but I was not too crazy about the Strength Training workouts, which used resistance bands, and were more like whole body strength training rather than focusing on particular muscle groups any given day.
I started my program Feb 1st. Other things I will do do maximize my results for my diet:
1) I workout in the early morning, around 4:30am. I have a small glass of Results and Recovery Formula to get me moving in the morning. I cannot function with low blood sugar, so this is just enough to get me moving.
2) For breakfast I drink Chocolate Shakeology with skim milk and ice in the
3) Snack Oatmeal with a small amount of sugar, and a tea.
4) Lunch usually a sandwhich, skipping mayo or other fattening additives.
5) Afternoon snack: yogurt and a tea.
6) Dinner: a protein, veggie, carb—I use a SMALL plate so my portions are
controlled rather than taking a regular sized plate and loading it up.
7) Evening snack-a piece of cheese (low fat) or a piece of toast, or veggies.